The Kwik-Coupler adapter set is intended for use with refrigeration and air-conditioning service hoses when connecting to core valve type access fittings. Conventional threaded connecting is converted to push-pull operation which is faster, easier and positive sealing at all times. Valve cores are depressed automatically without adjustments or loss of refrigerant. Disconnecting is also accomplished without loss of refrigerant.
An automatic shut-off valve retains refrigerant pressure in a disconnected hose. This feature permits transferring high side hose refrigerant through the service manifold into the low side, thereby eliminating waste and hazardous high pressure discharge and atmospheric damage.
• Automatic full depression of core valves without adjustment, regardless of core position.
• Coupler halves separately connect to access fitting and hose end, then easy push/pull operation automatically opens or closes system without loss of refrigerant.
• Automatic shut-off of hose ends permits discharging high side hose through manifold into low side.
• Eliminates hazardous discharge of refrigerant and oil from system when disconnecting hose.
• Simplifies operation of charging critical amount of refrigerant into small systems.
• Prevents finger burn when disconnecting – especially servicing heat pumps in cold weather.
• Core depressors in hose ends no longer necessary – speeds servicing of systems with hand valves.
16-C Straight Coupler (45° Flare) 1/4” female x 1/4” male.
17-C 90˚ Elbow Coupler (45° Flare) 1/4” female x 1/4” male.
18-C (Set) includes 16-C and 17-C.
26-C Straight Coupler (45° Flare) 5/16” female x 5/16” male.
27-C 90˚ Elbow Coupler (45° Flare) 5/16” female x 5/16” male.
AUTOMOTIVE KWIK-COUPLER™ ADAPTER FOR R-12
19-C (Set) Same as 18-C except with special female coupler for use on 3/16” high side automotive access valves.
20-A High side adapter. Converts 3/16” system access valve to 1/4” access valve for use with standard 1/4” charging hose.
WARNING: Do not allow any refrigerant cylinder, connected for charging, to be exposed to system high side pressure cylinder – explosion could result!
23-C & 24-C HI-DUTY® SHUT-OFF COUPLERS
• Coupler captures refrigerant within hose, eliminating refrigerant loss, atmospheric
damage and finger burns.
• Connects quickly & easily to any standard 1/4” SAE refrigerant hose.
• Solid brass construction for years of dependable service.
• Innovative modular design permits easy field repairs.