Accurately charge your refrigeration system with Charg-Check, available in a number of sizes to suit your needs.
• Comes in three sizes to suit any application, 1lb. (16oz.), 5Ib. (80oz.), and 10lb. (160oz.)
sizes cover the field from light domestic to heavy commercial.
• Allows you to measure out precise quantities of refrigerant.
• Helps speed up the charging process by letting you charge with heat. All cylinders
except the 16oz. model will hold a Model 7020 Heater Assembly (See page 64).
• Allows you to carry small quantities of refrigerant to the job, yet buy refrigerant in large
quantities and keep the drum back at your shop.
• Is available in a steel carrying case to completely protect them from tough use. Cylinder
need not be removed from the case as all connections and valves are accessible from
front. Case forms a stand to set on the floor or bench. Case sold separately (See page 64).
• Easily used in the field. They hang onto system being charged by means of a topmounted
• Can be calibrated for ambient temperature variations by means of temperature
correction chart on the side of the scale. This is required only if better than 2% accuracy
• Safety relief valve for protection.
• Plastic liquid level indicators.