1. Deburr inside of tube.
2. To create perfectly centered capillary sockets for soldering or brazing, you must use soft copper or fully anneal end of tube to be expanded.
3. Pull XpandR™ handle up to 90-degree position. Maintain this position as you screw the appropriate size head over the center-punch and tighten.
4. Insert the end of the tube over the XpandR™ head completely.
5. Pull the lever completely down.
6. Return the lever to the 90-degree position. Remove expanded tube.
TO RE-ROUND SLIGHTLY DEFORMED TUBE ENDS:
1. Insert deformed tube end to the first groove of head.
2. Pull the lever completely down.
3. Return the lever to the 90-degree position. Remove expanded tube.