SAFETY WIRE INSTALLATION HIGHLIGHTS, DOUBLE TWIST METHOD:
(AEROSPACE STANDARD AS567)
1. The safety wire is installed so that, if the fastener has any tendency to loosen, it will cause the safety wire to tighten.
2. The maximum span of safety wire (between tension points) shall be 6” (152 mm).
105W Professional Safety Wiring Kit.
The most versatile kit available. Contains three different SafetyTwist™ Pliers
to cover almost any application: 9” Automatic (1W393), 6” Mini (9W) and a
Manual return models combine full performance with economy – for the
• Cushion throat available in 9” model: catches clipped
wire ends; prevents FOD.
• Right-hand twist (6”, 9”, 12”) or left-hand twist (9”, 12”).
• Spring return feature automatically retracts the twist rod to ease and speed
• Cushion throat available in 9” model: catches clipped wire ends;